Sunday 11 September 2016

In Love and Free by Jagdish Joghee



I recently caught up with a quick, interesting read and dear readers, I loved the theme and the style pf writing. So I just thought of sharing my views with you, specially for those looking to buy a good romantic novella. Novella I say because this book is around 100 pages and I wont put it into the category of a Novel.

The plot of the story is the tale of a woman who breaks free of her monotonous life with her husband and children and gets involved in an extramarital affair. Emotions turn into wild horses and soon, the lady of the story, Shruti is devastated and abandoned and her perfect life goes upside down. She seeks for forgiveness but will she get back her perfect life? Read the book to know about the consequences a woman faces when she breaks her loyalty towards the most loving husband in the world.

I felt very sad for Shruti's husband, Madhan who selflessly put his trust in her and worked hard to give her and his family a better life, but got back pain, betrayal and treachery in return. Another character who made me cry was Meera, who faced even worse treatment than Madhan by her husband who was a violent, brutal man who had numerous flings at the same time and tried to shut Meera's pleas.

The theme of the book is very controversial and I would like to appreciate the author's efforts to write on such a topic. The writing style is fast paced, no beating about the bush and neat and clean. I would rate this book four stars out of five.

Purchase this book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment